Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

What is this "Blogger?"

What is this "Blogger?"

This is the first time I'm doing this kind of thing.
The thing that bothers me is, perhaps I'me not right,
that only big news stations and other kind of things are
read, I would be happy if this is read by anyone.

Now lets talk about Haïti, do you think its sad?
They were still having troubles with the floods they
had a few years ago. Have you given some money yet,
my mom asked me if I was going to spend some pocket
money to Haïti.

EV Fenton

2 comments:

  1. You mention that your "mom" asked you if you wanted to give some money to Haiti. Have you given them anything? Daddy
    PS Do you want me to ignore your spelling mistakes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you send the spelling mistakes I would be very grateful. Also put some links on your site to my blog please.

    EV Fenton

    ReplyDelete