Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lund

The picture at the top of my page is Lund,
the small village where my grandfather used
to live, it was one of my favorite places in
the world. I think second place at the moment,
but when I'm there it immediately goes to the
first place upon my list. I love the feeling
there and every time I sit there on the sofa
I get great memories of my family with Christmas
of my Grandmother (now past) and of my Grandfather
whom I love.
Do you want to know what my favorite place on earth
is? Do you?
It is my roof, don't tell my parents because I
can't come up there actually, but when I do, I get
an enormous kick, it feels great!
Lund that feels different, there I feel special,
here on my roof I feel overmastered and incredible
special at the same time. It feels like, having a fifth
sense.

Thank you,
EV Fenton.

No comments:

Post a Comment