Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

School

First I want to say that i'm sorry that i haven't been
here on my blog last week, but I had an awful lot of
homework. And school comes first, and that's what I
want to talk about:

School

Isn't it so that school comes first, then sports and then
party's and other social stuff; but I've heard that at the
top university's they always look for the people that are very
good at speaking and having good conversations, don't you
learn that at party's where you talk with people about everything
that has happened the las few days. At school you learn to always
learn to be silent and listen to the teacher; but is the teacher
always right and do wee as children learn more if we only listen
and learn what is good and what isn't? Perhaps it's better if we
debate everything and talk a lot with other people, because talking
is the thing where children are good at. And listening and sitting
still is what they are bad at.
This is my point of view, but you can always leave a comment and
say that what i'm saying is utterly wrong.

P.S. Almird is coming soon, sorry for the delay.

EV Fenton

No comments:

Post a Comment